Diskussion:Automatisierung des Labors/en

Aus LaborWiki
Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche

wannenstecker or pfostenstecker in english is? these are connectors like on IDE cables, with the plastic fringe

this project is linked to via hackerspaces.org wiki (the german version was already linked, so I added the english version) -- Hansinator 23:40, 14. Mai 2009 (UTC)